Texas Partners in Policymaking is a program that offers advocate training for families with developmentally disabled children and for adults with developmental disabilities. The purpose of the program is two-fold: to teach best practices and the competencies needed to influence public policy.
Texas Partners In Policymaking
Caffeine was presented with the task of creating a logo, brand color palette and a new website for Texas Partners in Policymaking that included areas for applicants, alumni and training information. Partners in Policymaking came to Caffeine with the requirements that the site have a Texas theme, represent the diversity of Texans & various developmental disabilities, and be 508 compliant. The challenge was to bring the vision for Texas Partners in Policymaking to life.
- Turned visions into reality for the Texas Partners in Policymaking brand through establishing a brand color palette and logo design
- Provided 508 Compliance (Compliance standards are set by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 that requires federal agencies to provide software and website accessibility to people with disabilities. When websites are 508 Compliant, they are accessible to all users.)
- Developed an online, four-step application wizard with question logic to guide the user through the application process
- Integrated the site with MailChimp and social media to enable the site with cross-marketing opportunities
- Developed a fully functional, mobile-friendly site and custom theme using WordPress with Google Analytics tracking.
ABOUT TEXAS PARTNERS