YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Caffeine Interactive strives to create a more efficient work experience by integrating disconnected programs and data into cohesive systems.
- have to log into three or more programs to understand the state of your business,
- KNOW that better data is out there but don’t know how to tie it to your current software,
- are manually performing repetitive actions day after day to move data from one system to another,
We want you to know that help is just a click or phone call away. You are not alone.
The integrations projects that come through our doors are generally in one of three main types:
- Multiple back office systems are disconnected and need to be “introduced” to each other. Layering on a reports dashboard is a common step with these projects.
- An existing website or app could benefit greatly from the data or functionality that exists in a third-party API. This could be apparent from your customer’s service feedback for example.
- Entrepreneurs frequently approach us with new app ideas which integrate 3rd party systems with their unique ideas or with a familiar platform. This could be a more targeted way to search or a more direct way to input information online for example.
BUT WHY CAFFEINE?
We are great communicators and NAIL the upfront planning so that the end product is delivered without surprises. In a sea of software companies which are heavily staffed with developers and very light on all else, we have taken great pains to hire the best Business Analysts and Project Managers. Our Business Analysts are rock stars at diving deep into your business and capturing very detailed specifications for developers to work from. Our Project Manager intrepidly keeps projects on schedule and on budget.
Our PM/BA team are excellent communicators who will not drown you in “geek speak”. They try, as much a possible, to match your company’s own communication style. Unlike some development agencies, our developers are dedicated full-time to Caffeine. We are proud of the skillset and character of the team that has taken us years to build.
White Paper Spotlight
A Case Study in the Construction Industry
Optimizing Processes through Software Automation
We recently worked with a construction company in Texas. As their business grew, their internal back office processes were holding them back.
For example, data was out of sync between systems; some data had to be entered two or three times across different systems; accounting did not know when to invoice for work completed.
We have worked with countless 3rd party systems; we are unafraid of any API. Here is a list of the most common APIs we have worked with:
- The Events Calendar
- Crm/marketing Automation
- Full Contact
- FastField Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Landing Pages
- Location Services
- Google Maps
- Payment Processor
- Real Estate
- Home Junction
- IDX Broker
- MLS APIs
- Social Media
- Google Drive
- Tech Support
- Zendesk Chat