The Wildflower Barn, a local wedding venue with a national spotlight, approached Caffeine with the task of creating a website that matched the natural beauty and character of this incredibly photographic tableau.
The Wildflower Barn
The Wildflower Barn needed an elegant, mobile-friendly website that showcased the character and beauty of this property. One of the main concerns was that visitors were having a difficult time navigating the existing site and it was not clear that two different venues were available for rent. The challenge was to build a site full of imagery and details so that brides could clearly visualize their big day.
- Highlighted the beautiful photography and vistas through thoughtful usage and placement of photos.
- Created consistent navigation and improved usability to drive visitors to specific calls-to-action.
- Highlighted in the top navigation and the home page that two different venues are available for events.
- Created a new In-House Rentals page that has large images and clear details for each item available for rent.
- Built a responsive, mobile-friendly experience that works well across multiple devices.
LOCATIONS : THE BLUEBONNET BARN