Texas Partners in Policymaking
Texas Partners in Policymaking is a program that offers advocate training for families with developmentally disabled children and for adults with developmental disabilities.
Caffeine was presented with the task of creating a logo, brand color palette and a new website for Texas Partners in Policymaking that included areas for applicants, alumni and training information.
Partners in Policymaking came to Caffeine with the requirements that the site have a Texas theme, represent the diversity of Texans & various developmental disabilities, and be 508 compliant.
Responsive, mobile-friendly design
Wordpress custom development
Custom theme development
Social media integration
Brand color palette and logo design
- Create a theme that represents Texas Partners
- Keep the site accessible to those with vision impairments
- Provide a multi-step application form with logic
- Developed a fully functional site and custom theme using WordPress
- Provided 508 Compliance (Compliance standards are set by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 that requires federal agencies to provide software and website accessibility to people with disabilities. When websites are 508 Compliant, they are accessible to all users.)
- Developed a 4-step wizard with question logic to guide the user