Richard Milburn Academy
Richard Milburn Academy serves high school students throughout Texas who have struggled to excel in the traditional public school system.
RMA approached Caffeine with the task of creating a new website for all aspects of RMA including areas for existing students & staff, potential students & staff and regulatory requirements.
In addition, Caffeine provides ongoing digital marketing and technology assistance to the RMA team.
Responsive, mobile-friendly design
Wordpress custom development
Integration with Amazon S3 for storage of files
Custom theme development
Social media integration
- RMA needed a user-friendly, multi-role, back-end management system so that RMA team members could easily update site content with events, information, and photos.
- RMA wanted their new site to be mobile-friendly and to feel young, vibrant and modern to their match their target audience of high school students.
- The website needed an interactive district calendar, as well as individual campus calendars that could display events and detailed information for all campuses.
- The website was to be built and migrated during a peak enrollment period.
- RMA wanted to increase increase enrollment, brand awareness, and student engagement through digital marketing.
- Caffeine was to provide ongoing website management support upon completion of development.
- Created an advanced back-end admin system that makes every content area on the site editable for multiple users on a user-friendly interface.
- Unified multiple, mismatched campus websites by creating one, cohesive, custom, mobile-friendly site that has a vibrant and modern feel that appeals to RMA’s young target market and brand.
- Built an interactive district calendar and individual campus calendars that display events and detailed information for all campuses using existing plugins and custom development.
- Developed, implemented, and integrated a fully functional, custom WordPress site during peak enrollment season.
- Caffeine provides ongoing marketing ideas, support, management, and tracking through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and the school enrollment system.
- Caffeine provides ongoing website support such as: adding new features, managing admin access, and installing the latest WordPress security updates.