- Need something to show your investors or stakeholders?
Our designers make your app idea come to life before development even begins so that investors, team members, and mentors can be part of the approval process.
- Have a great app idea but don’t know what to do next?
We have a team of Business Analysts that are with you each step of the way to help guide your app project from idea to launch and everything in between.
- Not sure what devices your app should be optimized for?
Our large team of developers work in a variety of desktop and mobile technologies to make sure the solution chosen will meet all of your needs.
- Is your day consumed with back office tasks?
Caffeine streamlines back office processes, including: project management, budgeting, reporting, tracking, billing, and/or ordering processing for improved internal tasks.
- Does your business use several programs and software?
Our team integrates business systems such as Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, Ontraport, Salesforce, and a library of others to help automate everyday operations.
- Tired of wasting time doing manual processes (paper, excel sheets, reporting, etc)?
We build apps that make the system do the work for you to improve productivity and/or sales for both, B2B and B2C.
- Develop a full-scale application that fulfills all of your business needs and automates your process from start to finish.
- Take away spreadsheets and manual work and create a simple solution that eliminates headaches and creates huge time savings in your day-to-day operations.
- Integrate with a number of other software products, such as Quickbooks or your favorite CRM, to make the most of all of your business solutions.
- Take your business on the go! Create a mobile app that your customers can download at any time from the Apple or Google Play store.
- Developing in React Native means that you get both an iOS and Android app while only paying for the development of one app. Reach all of your customers, no matter what mobile system they choose!
- Ensure that your app works no matter which device your customer has. With our mobile testing strategy for the most popular mobile devices, we’ll make sure your app looks great no matter the ecosystem or screen size.
A typical app costs between $30,000 and $75,000. Costs depend on the app features, the platforms (web or mobile), and the languages used. Please see our FAQs for further information about price.
We typically recommend focusing on a minimum viable product (MVP). Because of this, our app development cycles are generally 3-6 months. We help focus on your scope and schedule so that we can bring your product to market more quickly.