Richard Milburn Academy serves high school students throughout Texas who have struggled to excel in the traditional public school system. RMA approached Caffeine with the task of creating a new website for all aspects of RMA including areas for existing students & staff, potential students & staff and regulatory requirements. In addition, Caffeine provides ongoing digital marketing and technology assistance to the RMA team.
Richard Milburn Academy
RMA partnered with Caffeine to design a youthful and vibrant responsive website that matched the energy of their young target audience. It was important that the site include several features for admin management and improved user experience. The challenge was to integrate and implement the site during a peak enrollment season and to increase enrollment, brand awareness, and student engagement.
- Created an advanced back-end admin system that makes every content area on the site editable for multiple users on a user-friendly interface.
- Unified multiple, mismatched campus websites by creating one, cohesive, custom, mobile-friendly site that has a vibrant and modern feel that appeals to RMA’s young target market and brand.
- Built an interactive district calendar and individual campus calendars that display events and detailed information for all campuses using existing plugins and custom development.
- Developed, implemented, and integrated a fully functional, custom WordPress site during peak enrollment season.
- Caffeine provides ongoing marketing ideas, support, management, and tracking through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and the school enrollment system.
- Caffeine provides ongoing website support such as: adding new features, managing admin access, and installing the latest WordPress security updates.